Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 1

Welcome to my blog!!! I am Alissa, owner and operator of Alissa's Pieces Fashion Jewelry. Alissa's Pieces is a small but growing company located on Long Island, NY that sells fashion jewelry including semi-precious stones, sterling silver, designer inspired pieces and beaded jewels.

This business truly started out as a hobby that feed my need to shop and buy pretty things! I began by buying a small amount of goodies and selling them to my friends, family and colleagues. But, like all good things, the business took on a life of it's own. Quickly, I moved into doing home parties and holiday fairs.

The next step in my endeavor has been to hire sales people to sell jewelry for me. I call this portion of the business
The Traveling Boutique, because, quite literally, my sales girls travel with a box of jewels that they sell as cash and carry items.

And now- a website and a blog. Yesterday I launched the Alissa's Pieces Fashion Jewelry website at www.alissaspieces.bigcartel.com. I am so excited to see how this portion of the business develops!

Well- going forward, I will update this blog with some fashion and jewelry related items to help keep us all fashion forward!! Maybe even a little celebrity fashion from time to time along with a few discount codes and sale items for my blogger friends!!

Have great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment